The monthly Trouble Shooting Meeting is a forum to discuss your cases and ask for guidance if needed.
During this meeting, you can:
- discuss difficult situations with clients or caregivers,
- get a second opinion on goal setting or intervention procedures,
- clarify BACB supervision or ethical guidelines,
- ask about ABA Solutions policies or paperwork,
- or have any other lingering questions answered.
Meeting held via GoToMeeting. RSVP required.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.